With the help of Agita Auza, Foreign Affairs Office at Liepajas University (LiepU), I located a delightful flat not far from campus. It's also quite close to a park and the beach. It occupies the top floor of the building and has a number of sky lights, which I really like. Here are some pictures of my residence.

I've had to move the table to save my head!



Day 1: Enroute to the refrigerator, I walked right past it and ended up at the window!
This was breakfast one day during week 1 - those are scrambled eggs...great tomatoes!

The kitchen is pretty functional even though I have no oven and just two cooking surfaces.


What has been edited from this bedroom shot is the upright wooden beam between beds! Also the duvets make the beds look normal size; they measure 31" in width. To roll over, it's "Lift and Shift!" I really enjoy the skylight - the stars are beautiful at night, and the moon crosses directly overhead. Each morning it's a quick "What's the weather today?" check!
I really like these European towel-drying/warming bars. (The bath is really not this big!)

It's a great tub for soaking; there is a shower door that works - fairly well. That's what bath mats are for, right?